[SciPy-user] plotting with xplt

Evelien Vanhollebeke evelien at ster.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Mar 15 03:50:28 EST 2005

This indeed, was what I was looking for, thanks for the help!
Unfortunately most of the time when a problem gets solved another appears...
I want to write my plots to a ps file. In principle this is not a
problem: with hcp_file I set my default ps file and every fma() causes
my plots to be written to that file. The problem is, I do not want them
to be shown first on the X window, I want to directly plot them in my ps
file. So I was wondering if this was possible with the subplot command.
In the window command there are some options like display and so, but if
I first use the subplot command and then the window command the X window
still appears in between these 2 commands and also my ps file doesn't
look anymore as I intended to (it should contain multiple pages, with on
every page multiple plots, but not always the same amount of plots on a
page).

Thanks!
Evelien