[SciPy-user] Problem installing scipy on Gentoo amd64

Bill Dandreta wjdandreta at att.net
Fri Jul 15 15:17:30 EDT 2005

I think we need to find out what is causing the problem. It may not be a
problem with scipy per se but maybe one or more of the dependecies are
compiled with incompatible switches. It could also be a kernel problem,
I get a segemtation fault with wvdial if any problem occurs (like using
Ctl-c to terminate the program) on amd64 but not on x86_32.

Bill