[SciPy-user] Mac installers for scipy, etc.

Brian Granger bgranger at scu.edu
Wed Dec 21 10:21:07 EST 2005

What dependencies are there for these (like fortran and fftw)?

Also, how are you using gcc 4.0?  I thought nobody had gotten it to work on the Mac yet?

Thanks

Brian Granger

Brian Granger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Physics
Santa Clara University
bgranger at scu.edu
Phone: 408-551-1891
Fax: 408-554-6965
>>> fonnesbeck at gmail.com 12/20/05 7:03 PM >>>
For interested OS X users, I have provided mpkg installers for
scipy_core and scipy from svn, as well as matplotlib 0.85.1 (cvs) and
numarray 1.5.1. These were all built on OS X 10.4 on Python 2.4.2.

http://trichech.us/mac

Enjoy.

--
Chris Fonnesbeck