[SciPy-user] No recent windows binaries?

Xavier Gnata gnata at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Aug 29 08:47:57 EDT 2005

Hi,

Scipy under Linux is just great but the last release is so old (October
9, 2004) that we have to compile the current CVS version.
It is not really a problem under Linux but it is impossible to do that
under windows using a free compiler (you need Visual C++ .NET...)

Is there any python version compiled with a free compiler under windows
(eg with devcpp)?

Is there more recent precompiled windows versions ?? I do not ask for a
daily compiled CVS version but compiling only one version per year
doesn't not make sense IMHO.

Xavier.