[SciPy-user] optimize.fsolve

Ryan Krauss ryanfedora at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 00:42:08 EDT 2005

Without having to do the unpacking manually you can also do this:

In [12]: def myfunc(x,y,z):return x+y+z
    ....:

In [13]: myargs=(3,5)

In [14]: myfunc(2,*myargs)
Out[14]: 10

(I was just reading in "Python in a Nutshell" tonight about how *seq can
  be used for positional arguments and **dict can be used for keyword
arguments and Python will unpack them for you).