[SciPy-user] still looking for host for Numeric Python EM site

Rob europa100 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 18:14:40 EDT 2005

Alan G Isaac wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Rob apparently wrote:
>
>>I'm still looking for a for a benevolent soul to host the
>>Numeric Python EM site.
>

> Until then you could add some links from the SciPy Wiki
> http://www.scipy.org/wikis/topical_software/TopicalSoftware
> to your Comcast site.
>
> fwiw,
> Alan Isaac

> 6

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the info.  For now I am getting this XP-Pro machine melded to
my wishes with plenty of restore points along the way, haha.  Its
getting faster and faster to reboot by the minute.  Thank god for Group
Policy, Service control, and the registry "Run" and "Run Once" entries.

I also have the squashed MS program called "bootvis".  It rearranges the
instead of being dumped all at once into the scheduler and hanging
everything up.  When I had Windoze on my Dell laptop, the Dell repair
man said that I had the fastest booting XP machine he had ever seen.

Rob