[SciPy-user] memory leak in numarray 1.1

Todd Miller jmiller at stsci.edu
Wed Nov 17 09:04:34 EST 2004

This post eventually found it's way to me via the help at stsci.edu path
and spurred the release of numarray-1.1.1 yesterday.  You can get
numarray-1.1.1 (which addresses this problem and a number of others)
here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1369&package_id=32367

As a rule,  the best place to post about numarray problems and questions is:

numpy-discussion at lists.sf.net

Regards,
Todd