[SciPy-user] plotting question

matt matt at hotdispatch.com
Thu Jul 22 21:29:12 EDT 2004

Cool, using gplt I got it to work with:

         gplt.plot(x_stable,y_stable,'with points title
"stable"',x_unstable,y_un
stable,'with points title "unstable"')
         gplt.logx()
         gplt.xtitle(parameter_name)
         gplt.ytitle(state_var_name)
         gplt.title(system_name)
         gplt.output("../web/" + state_var_name + ".png",'png color')

There aren't really good docs, and it took me way to long to figure out
the details of this particular example.  When I finally finish I think
I'll write a tutorial and include it on the scipy wiki.

-Matt