[SciPy-user] SciPy 2004 program

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Wed Jul 14 01:13:57 EDT 2004

Hey Randy,

The early registration deadline has been extended to July 23rd to give
people a little more time to make their decision.  Also, Travis Oliphant
has graciously offered to review the abstracts we currently have and
start putting together an official schedule.  Hopefully we'll have
enough info up for you to make a decision by July 23rd.

thanks,
eric