[SciPy-user] weave, including headers in generated file

Magne Westlie magnew at math.uio.no
Thu Feb 26 09:12:20 EST 2004

Hello.

I'm having a problem with using weave which I was wondering if someone
could help me out with.

I've got a class Hello declared in a file hw.h, but how do I tell weave to
include this file in the generated cpp-file? If I try:

code = """
Hello h;
h.hw();
"""

weave.inline(code,
             [],
             compiler='gcc',
             verbose=2,
             force=1,
             sources=['/home/mw/weave/inline-ex/hw.cpp'],
             include_dirs=['/home/mw/weave/inline-ex/'],
             )

Compiling fails because Hello is not defined:

/home/mw/.python23_compiled/sc_dbdc99b5e1f621cd206ee575625e18f15.cpp:644:
error: `
   Hello' undeclared (first use this function)

If I open the cpp file manually and puts:

#include <hw.h>

in it, everything works.

Magne Westlie