[SciPy-user] Newbie issues in moving to SciPy

Andy Main andymain at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Sep 26 04:09:22 EDT 2003

Thanks everyone for their input, I really do appreciate it.  I
especially like the pointer to John's Matplotlib work.  Thanks!  There
was just one thing that puzzled me a bit...  Nobody mentioned Chaco at
all.  Do people not consider it mature enough, or was it simply because
it is an obvious solution with SciPy.  I know that this is an enthought
list, but please give me some honest feedback (users and developers).
Also any FreeBSD experience would be nice (ie does it work!), I plan on
moving my work machine over to BSD in a few weeks.

Thanks,

Andy.