[SciPy-user] SciPy 2003 Parking?

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Mon Sep 8 21:05:34 EDT 2003

All,

Last year, we filled out a form at the parking garage and they allowed
us to park there as attendees of the workshop.  Please allow for some
extra time to fill out the short form before walking over to the morning
session.

It was the garage labeled '66' on the map here:

http://www.scipy.org/site_content/scipy03/images/caltech_map_scipy.gif

The security guards at the parking structure will be expecting us, but
there may be a bit of a line if all of us show at the same time.

Travis

On