[SciPy-user] Nelson and siegel codes

Wassim Dbouk wdbouk at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:40:07 EDT 2003

Hello Daniel,
I need to use matlab to compute the yield curve using Nelson and siegel approach. However, i don't find enough resources to the the matlab codes for such a topic.I am starting from scratch with matlab and i am facing difficulties in progressing. I was searching the web and I found your post where you were saying that you have used matlab with Nelson and Siegel. I am wondering if you can email me the M-file. I hope I am not asking too much but this would really help me a lot.
Best wishes
wassim