[SciPy-user] PARTNERSHIP

MR.JAMES UGAN jamesugan at netscape.net
Thu Jul 10 13:02:11 EDT 2003

FROM: JAMES UGAN

E-MAIL: jamesugan at netscape.net

THE NETHERLANDS,

Dear sir,

     SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP.

Before  I  proceed, I must be very greatful to introduce myself .My name
is Mr.James Ugan, a Zimbabwean.I was formerly a personal aid to one of
the top ministers (minister of finnance) of robert mugabe's former
government.Due to my position and closeness with the minister, I
absconded with  fifteen .five million united state dollars (us$15.5m).
which was part of the money meant for campainning for president robert
Mugabe's re-election into office under Zanu PF Party. Presently I have
been able to move the funds diplomatically to a security company in
Netherlands where I now reside as a refugee.

MY REQUEST: As a result of my present situation as a refugee who cannot
have access to own an account or accounts,I am looking for a trustworthy
individual /firm to advice me in making the rightful investment as
wellas to provide account(s)where the funds will be lodge into,more also
we are at the interim interested in buying properties for residence as
my family will be residing there and in the near future.

COMMISSION/REMUNERATION: As regards your commission/remuneration,I and
my immediate family have decidedto offer you 25% of the total sum and
also set aside 5% for all your expenses (i.e) telephone bills,travelling
expenses, hotelbills and other miscellaneous expenses.

NOTE:   I shall commit half of my own share of the total sum into a
joint venture project preferably in the purchase of real estate or other
profitable business venture.Be assured that you stand no risk of any
kind as the funds in question belong to me alone. As soon as I get your
consent , I  will furnish you with the details and contact of the
security company and a face to face meeting will be arrange in order to
know each other better.

I  strongly believe that associating with you to emback on this and
other business ventures will derive a huge success hereafter and it will
be a long lasting business association. if you have any question, do not
hesitate to contact me with the above telephone number and e-mail
address.

I also want you to know that I kept this all along,not because I am self
sentered,or greedy,but for the common interest of my people.

I await your anticipated co-operation.

yours truly

Mr. James Ugan.