[SciPy-user] ploting in scipy

Agustin Lobo alobo at paleo.ija.csic.es
Tue Jan 28 08:59:42 EST 2003

Sorry, I should have figured out this one on
my own. I removed quite a number
of packages from my system to save disk space
and gnuplot was among them. I've installed
gnuplot again and gplt works fine now.

Agus

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Instituto de Ciencias de la Tierra (CSIC)
Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona SPAIN
tel 34 93409 5410
fax 34 93411 0012