[SciPy-user] Alternative to NumTut's view() function?

Karthikesh Raju karthik at james.hut.fi
Fri Feb 14 15:15:51 EST 2003

Thankx to all. scipy.pilutils.imagesc did the trick, with me having a
symbolic link to xview. it worked atlast.

Thankx again, will probably be around this group for more time to come...

Best wishes
karthik

Karthikesh Raju,		    email: karthik at james.hut.fi
Researcher,			    http://www.cis.hut.fi/karthik
Helsinki University of Technology,  Tel: +358-9-451 5389
Laboratory of Comp. & Info. Sc.,    Fax: +358-9-451 3277
Department of Computer Sc.,
P.O Box 5400, FIN 02015 HUT,
Espoo, FINLAND