[SciPy-user] Debian package(s)?

Francesc Alted falted at openlc.org
Thu Nov 14 13:10:33 EST 2002

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 07:46:37PM +0200, Pearu Peterson wrote:
> Btw, are you also Debian developer?

Actually no. I've tried to become a developer, but I had no luck to find a
sponsor with time enough to guide me in that process.

So, I propose to try to package scipy, say, during next week, and then send
it to Joe Reinhardt for inspection and possible inclusion in Debian.

Is that ok?

--
Francesc Alted                            PGP KeyID:      0x61C8C11F
Scientific aplications developer