[SciPy-user] build error

eric jones eric at scipy.org
Wed Aug 15 22:16:26 EDT 2001

Hey Jochen,

You need to be sure that the 'Numerical' directory you got from the Numeric
CVS is a sub-directory of scipy:

    scipy/Numerical

This is where our setup.py file looks for it.  Later, we'll hopefully
include Numerical
in our CVS to make this easier for people.  We just haven't decided how best
to keep
in sync with the real Numerical CVS yet.

Hope this helps,
eric