[Scipy-organizers] Question on the sessions

Hyungtae Kim hyungtk at uci.edu
Wed May 20 00:19:28 EDT 2015

Hello Serge,

Thank you for your reply. I understand this situation. I just felt a little embarrassing, but it is also true that my proposal is mostly related to general Python subject. But I am still hoping I could have an extra slot that possibly could be made from any cancellations. Please allow me to send you another email to check if you were able to find any slots May 26. Thank you.

Hyungtae Kim