[Scipy-organizers] Help the Organizing or Program Committees

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Mar 6 13:42:22 EST 2015

On 3/6/2015 11:17 AM, Jonathan Rocher wrote:
> My 2 cents is that I would think you would fit great in support of the
> GIS track if there are still needs there. IIRC, I believe that track is
> chaired by Chris Barker (NOAA), a fellow from your field.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure Chris and I will be sprinting on PyUgrid again
at SciPy along with the usual suspects.

> To do that, I would contact
> other AMS-Python folks and make SciPy a mid-year gathering of that
> community.

Oh yes. I think SciPy is already a more popular gathering for the met
and oceans programming crowd than AMS is. :)

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 599-3530