[Scipy-organizers] Question about conference

Lois Patterson l.patterson at fincad.com
Thu May 22 18:45:08 EDT 2014

Hi,

I thought I would ask if it looks like you are near to the 300 mark yet. I am very interested in attending, but it's hard to make up my mind today for the early bird discount.
I wasn't quite sure of the conditions-whether May 22 is the definitive cutoff, or whether 300 attendees is the cutoff.

Also, although I know you cannot guarantee this, is it reasonably certain the conference will proceed? I don't want to buy an airfare if it will be later cancelled (I have only had this experience once, but it was unfortunate).

Thanks, Lois