[Scipy-organizers] SciPy2014 | Payment

Hugo Montes Hugo.I.Montes at utb.edu
Wed May 21 15:44:18 EDT 2014

To Whom It May Concern:

I have just made a registration for a follow colleague of mine, and was not asked, nor was there an option, as to who is the member attending the SciPy 2014 Conference.

This registration (payment notification below) 6UC1989967381652N is for Mr. Martin Beroiz with The University of Texas at Brownsville as attendee.

May someone please send me a notification that his name has been added to the roster and my name has been removed.

Should more information is required, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your support,

HUGO I. MONTES
ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY I
Center for Gravitational Wave Astronomy
T: 956-882-6778 .  F: 956-882-6722
Hugo.I.Montes at utb.edu

Cavalry 104
One West University Blvd., Brownsville, Texas 78520