[Scipy-organizers] SciPy 2014

Jay H mobeets at gmail.com
Thu May 8 20:02:44 EDT 2014

Hello!

I had no idea SciPy was happening in Austin! I'm very excited and hope that
I can attend. I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind:

   1. For the Tutorial days, how many tutorials might one expect to attend?
   Does one choose, say, two tutorials per day? I've never been to a SciPy
   before so I am not familiar with the schedule.
   2. Has all the financial aid already been awarded? I am a future grad
   student in neuroscience and am trying to persuade my current lab to start
   using python instead of MATLAB, and I think I would make a great applicant.
   I live here in Austin and so I would only be requesting assistance for the
   registration fee. Just thought I'd ask just in case there's room for one
   more applicant.

Thanks for your help,
Jay Hennig