[Scipy-organizers] SciPy 2014/EuroSciPy 2014

Mohammed Atari m.atari at cyprotex.com
Mon Mar 3 07:35:39 EST 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mohammed Atari, I am a mathematical modeller at Cyprotex Discovery Limited in UK. I am interested in attending SciPy.org event in 2014, however, I would like to know the difference between SciPy 2014 (in USA) and EuroSciPy 2014 (IN UK) to decide on which one I will attend.

Many thanks,
Mohammed.
This E-Mail is sent in confidence for the addressee only. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately by telephone (+1 (617) 600- 4300) and return the original E-Mail to the sender without taking a copy. Cyprotex has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are transmitted from Cyprotex to any third party. Cyprotex accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this E-Mail or the contents.

This E-Mail is sent in confidence for the addressee only.  Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately by telephone (+44 (0)1625 505100) and return the original E-Mail to the sender without taking a copy. Cyprotex has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are transmitted from Cyprotex to any third party.  Cyprotex accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this E-Mail or the contents.