[Scipy-organizers] Pitch about SciPy2014

Jonathan Rocher jrocher at enthought.com
Thu Jan 16 22:09:29 EST 2014

I am flying out on Jan 31st for 2 days of tutorial and 2 days of
conference. Because the theme is GIS and these guys are meteorologists,
there is a particularly good fit this year. I have a tutorial to write, a
talk and a townhall meeting speech so I don't know how likely it is that I
will be well organize and have something  well before the hour before. If I
do I will certainly send it to you guys for feedback. Worst case scenario,
it will be a impromptu...

For sure afterwards I can share whatever I have. And Brett you can tell
potential sponsors that if they sign early, all of us can show their logo
at many conferences between now and the conference....

Jonathan