[Scipy-organizers] The website is lacking important information

Jonathan Rocher jrocher at enthought.com
Wed Feb 19 17:50:22 EST 2014

Dear all,

I believe we need to work harder to make it clear that the conference is
open for submission. I just got an email from someone thinking he had
missed the submission deadline already. The conference page should scream
in blinking YELLOW that it is open for submission and there should be
Anthony's important dates information somewhere very visible.

I believe that we need to do this quickly. This is critical to fill a third
day of conference and have a very strong set of speakers.

Jonathan

Ps I am not much of a web designer, so we don't have to do it in blinking
yellow but you get the message... :)

--
Jonathan Rocher, PhD
Scientific software developer