[Scipy-organizers] Mini symposia

Jonathan Rocher jrocher at enthought.com
Fri Feb 14 13:04:49 EST 2014

I did hope for a Atmospheric and Oceanic science symposia as well (and just
advertized for SciPy at the Python symposium as
AMS<http://annual.ametsoc.org/2014/index.cfm/programs-and-events/conferences-and-symposia/fourth-symposium-on-advances-in-modeling-and-analysis-using-python/>).
I must have missed the discussion, I am sorry. What has been decided for
the mini-symposia? Did we do a poll again this year?

I will post something on pyAOS.org to encourage people to submit to these
alternate tracks.

Sorry for following this better!
Jonathan