[Scipy-organizers] Women Who Code at SciPy

alaina percival alainapercival at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:29:22 EDT 2014

Hello!

Is it possible to offer a discount code for SciPy to the Women Who Code
community and/or a couple free tickets that we could give away?

Best
Alaina

--
Help Women Who Code connect 5 million women in tech by 2019
http://www.wwcode.org/donations/new

Alaina <http://twitter.com/alaina>

CEO, Women Who Code Inc <http://wwcode.org>
415-370-1085
*Facebook <http://fb.com/womenwhocode>* |
Twitte<http://twitter.com/womenwhocode>

Women Who Code is a global organization dedicated to inspiring women to
pursue and excel in technology careers. We tripled in 2013 and now have
nearly 10,000 members in 10 countries and are launching in a new city every
week. We are known for our free weekly technical study groups and larger
monthly events including tech talks, hack nights, and career trainings.
More than 100 top tech companies including Square, KPCB, Kainos, Heroku,
Yelp, and many more have sponsored events for the popular and growing
organization.