[Scipy-organizers] "Why I Sci-Py" blog post

Brett Murphy bmurphy at enthought.com
Wed Apr 16 10:31:24 EDT 2014

Would a list of "talking points" help us all to pull these together? It
would of course have to be a superset otherwise we risk re-writing the same
thing over and over.

Are there obvious online newsletters or sites that might be interested in a
slightly more substantial post on the conference built around the "Why I
SciPy" theme?

-- Brett

Brett Murphy
Director, Customer Solutions