[Scipy-organizers] Reviewer Stickers on Badges / Honors In Program?

Matthew McCormick (thewtex) matt at mmmccormick.com
Thu Nov 7 19:28:08 EST 2013

/spidrin

Yes, I personally love stickers :-).

Is there an appropriate SciPy US Conference logo that we could use? We
could stamp "Reviewer", etc on the logo for the design.  That would be
sufficient for the logo design, unless there is someone with a design to
create a per-role design.  What was used on the spectacular moderator lab
coats last year?

I can setup the virtual badges.

/spidrout