[Scipy-organizers] Outreach/pr at other conferences

Kyle Mandli kyle.mandli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:47:36 EST 2013

There will be a lot of us at the SIAM Parllel Processing conference in
Portland, OR this February, in particular there's a mini-symposium on
parallel processing in python
(http://meetings.siam.org/sess/dsp_programsess.cfm?SESSIONCODE=17949).
 The best thing would be to have the organizers maybe advertise it.

On the geospatial end of things, has anyone thought about getting the
word out at the AGU fall meeting?  I am not sure how we would even do
this effectively.