[Scipy-organizers] Outreach/pr at other conferences

Serge Rey srey at asu.edu
Wed Nov 6 21:35:22 EST 2013

Hi All,

Last week,I believe the idea of identifying which other conferences we all
may be planning on going to (and spread the word about this meeting at)
between now and July came.

If one of you had started such a page, I apologize for missing it. If not,
where should we put it to start populating it?

Here are some I can cover on the geospatial front:

- Regional Science Association International Meetings (Atlanta, Nov 12-13,
2013)
- Western Regional Science Association (San Diego, February 16-19, 2014)
- Association of American Geographers (Tampa, April 8-12, 2014)
- Open Source Geospatial Research and Education Symposium (Espoo, Finland
June 2014)

s.

--
Sergio (Serge) Rey
Professor, School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning

Editor, International Regional Science Review
http://irx.sagepub.com