[SciPy-Dev] Introduction!

Kevin Topolski topolskikevin at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:46:33 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I introduced myself at the last Scipy community meeting and recently, made
my first pull request to Scipy so I thought this would be another great
opportunity to introduce myself to a larger audience!

I got my Ph'd in Chemical Engineering and have used Numpy and Scipy for my
own projects and studies for about 2 years now. After using optimization
and other computational techniques in my work, I started an interest to
develop these tools in open source and saw Scipy as the place to do so!

I would love to get your feedback all as I am new to developing and open
source. I look forward to learning from you all!

Link to my first PR: https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/14103

Best and cheers!

Kevin Topolski