[SciPy-Dev] Introduction my-self(introduction request)

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:19:10 EDT 2021

Hi Akhil,

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 8:50 AM SIVALASETTY AKHILRAM <akhilram2001 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you for your response,
>
> But, I was confused, (try to understand what is needed. If you have
> concrete questions or an early draft of a proposal we can give you
> feedback. But we won't draft the proposal for you - there are lots of
> examples, from the PSF template to the guidance in) .
>
> Sir all the above mentioned points help me writing a proposal or way to
> understand the inside meaning of projects.

Thank you for introducing yourself here, that's perfectly fine. The next
step would be to carefully read the instructions at
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/wiki/GSoC-2021-project-ideas. You will want
to submit at least one PR to SciPy fixing an issue (doesn't matter which
one), and start on a draft proposal. Once you have a draft proposal, or
concrete questions about the topic after you have done some research by
yourself, then we can give you feedback on that.

Cheers,
Ralf