[SciPy-Dev] Introduction my-self(introduction request)

Pamphile Roy roy.pamphile at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 03:29:39 EDT 2021

Hi Akhil,

Welcome to SciPy. We are always looking for new motivated contributors.

I believe you are referring to the GSoC21. In that case I would quote what Ralf said previously:
We are happy to help, but do expect that you
read the information we have put together on the ideas page (
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/wiki/GSoC-2021-project-ideas <https://github.com/scipy/scipy/wiki/GSoC-2021-project-ideas>) and try to
understand what is needed. If you have concrete questions or an early draft
of a proposal we can give you feedback. But we won't draft the proposal for
you - there are lots of examples, from the PSF template to the guidance in
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/writing-a-proposal.html <https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/writing-a-proposal.html>
Cheers,
Pamphile