[SciPy-Dev] Adding non-parametric methods to scipy.stats

Hans Dembinski hans.dembinski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 08:56:16 EDT 2020

Dear all,

since there was no reply to my first attempt, I am repeat my message. Daniel Saxton and I are working on a Python library called `resample`, which implements the bootstrap and jackknife. We would like to work toward merging bootstrap functions into Scipy and it would be great to get some feedback about this. We would be pleased to collaborate with people who are already working on this in Scipy. We are both pretty decent programmers, knowledgable about statistics in general and the bootstrap in particular.

Best regards,
Hans