[SciPy-Dev] Wallenius hypergeometric distribution

Harry Gulliver gulliver.harry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 12:53:56 EDT 2020

Serendipitous timing!

In principle I'd be happy to do that, but I know almost no C++, so I'm not
sure if I'd be able to...

Harry

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 07:54:26 -0700
From: Matt Haberland <mhaberla at calpoly.edu>
To: SciPy Developers List <scipy-dev at python.org>
Subject: Re: [SciPy-Dev] Wallenius hypergeometric distribution

Funny that you should mention this now! On Tuesday we got permission from
Agner Fog to use his C++ implementation (used in the R package BiasedUrn,
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/BiasedUrn/index.html) under SciPy's
license. Would you be interested in wrapping a C++ implementation?