[SciPy-Dev] New to list

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 04:09:37 EDT 2019

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 4:09 AM Jay Moore <j.alex.moore at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this mailing list and I would like to discuss a new feature I
> would like to add to scipy stats. I have never contributed code to open
> source projects before so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome Jay! You came to the right place, we use the mailing list to
propose and discuss new features.

I would like to add confidence intervals for fisher's exact testing. I've
> been working with the code for a couple of months now and would like to
> make this available to everyone using this package.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Do you have a proposed implementation
already, or some ideas or questions about how to add this feature to the
API?

Cheers,
Ralf