[SciPy-Dev] new repo: scipy-sphinx-theme-v2

Søren Fuglede Jørgensen scipy-dev at fuglede.dk
Wed Nov 27 09:31:30 EST 2019

Hi all,

That issue (which I also agree becomes annoying almost immediately) is actually already mentioned in a GitHub issue as well and is not the expected behavior: https://github.com/scipy/scipy-sphinx-theme-v2/issues/47

Do we just add comments as GitHub issues? There could be enough to pollute the mailing list quite heavily.

Søren