[SciPy-Dev] SciPy GSoC'15 participation?

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 01:58:16 EST 2019

Hi all,

It's the time of the year where GSoC kicks off again. Below email from
Terri, the lead PSF organizer, explains some of the deadlines and things
that are different from last year.

So: do we want to participate again this year? We already have one serious
proposal from a student in preparation, about scipy.fftpack (see earlier
thread on this list).

If we do want to participate, do we have volunteers for mentors and a
sub-org admin? I've done the latter for the last years, but this year I
really do not have the time (if you're interested: it doesn't take much
time compared to mentoring).

Cheers,
Ralf