[SciPy-Dev] New email address to avoid SPAM filters

Mark Alexander Mikofski mikofski at berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 12 12:40:37 EDT 2018

 Hi All,

It's come to my attention that my mailing list emails *may* have been going
into your SPAM folders. Perhaps that's by design, but just in case, I've
changed my email address to mikofski at berkeley.edu (from
bwana.marko at yahoo.com).

If you want or need to find my emails, you can search the February and
March, 2018, archives by Author for "Mark Mikofski". Other than my
introductions, my other threads were about a proposal to vectorize some of
the scipy.optimize.zeros methods using either NumPy or Cython.

* intro:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2018-February/022448.html
* vectorize newton (gh8357):
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2018-March/022621.html
* gh8357: https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/8357
* Cythonize optimize.zeros (gh8431):
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/8431

I apologize if *this* is the SPAM message. That would be ironic.

--
Mark Mikofski, PhD (2005)
(510) 862-6891