[SciPy-Dev] sprint at SciPy'18 tomorrow (14 July)

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:31:35 EDT 2018

Hi all,

This is a bit last minute: we've decided to participate in the SciPy'18
sprint that are happening this weekend. We'll share a room with NumPy and
other projects. I'll be around on Saturday 9am-2pm to get people started
and help out as needed. If anyone has bandwidth to contribute remotely
(e.g. PR review, comment on issues/emails, that could be quite useful too.

I've written a summary for how to get started if you're new to the project
or to sprints or open source development here:
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/9030

Cheers,
Ralf