[SciPy-Dev] SciPy IRC channel lacks moderation

Ilhan Polat ilhanpolat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:00:52 EST 2018

Or we can just remove the "official" tone from the channel description, if
there is any, and people can still continue getting information without the
maintenance or moderation burden on the SciPy team. I don't even know how
to get to any IRC channel and I doubt any younger generation does too (just
asked 10-15 data scientists aged 25+ish during lunch time, so admittedly
not really a comprehensive survey)