[SciPy-Dev] Need to filter DeprecationWarnings in the tests?

Sebastian Berg sebastian at sipsolutions.net
Fri Sep 8 11:16:39 EDT 2017

Not sure how it is set up with pytest, but without pytest it was set
up, so that DeprecationWarning are raised during development testing
(so that upstream changes are loud) and printed in release versions.

I think that is not really a bad setup, so likely it is/would also be
used with pytest?

- Sebastian