[SciPy-Dev] cKDTree

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Sun Sep 4 17:12:03 EDT 2016

I did benches a while ago, and the scikit-learn KDTree tends to be faster
for larger dimensions situations:
http://gael-varoquaux.info/programming/scikit-learn-014-release-features-and-benchmarks.html
Note that it's not a general rule: they implement different heuristics,
and hence explore different tradeoffs.