[SciPy-Dev] FFTLog

Dieter Werthmüller dieter at werthmuller.org
Fri Oct 7 20:58:38 EDT 2016

Evening,

I wrote to Andrew Hamilton, and below is his answer. He has basically no
problem with it at all, I just don't know if his response is explicit
enough.

I think my email was quite extensive, and I assume that is as much as we
will get from him. I also do not expect him to change his on "13 Mar
1999, 21:17" from TeX translated website...

What do you think, is this enough?

I also wrote to Takuya Ooura, and will let you know of his response, if
I get one. However, as there are other complex logarithmic double
precision gamma functions around, one already in scipy, this piece is
not mission critical.

Regards,
Dieter

========== START email correspondence with Andrew Hamilton ==========