[SciPy-Dev] Introduction to Python for Science

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Fri Sep 5 12:00:46 EDT 2014

Is there any comprehensive list of such resources? I feel like I've seen
several go by at different times, and surely at some point will want to
recommend some of them to students, but by that time I'll have list track
of the links, and be uncertain which resources are more appropriate for
which students as well.

-n