[SciPy-Dev] Multivariate Ctypes PR

Gmail charlesnwoods at gmail.com
Tue May 27 16:15:33 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

We’re unfortunately fast running out of time with this, since Brian’s soon moving on to bigger and better things, at least temporarily. I understand that this is a less-tidy bit of code that we’d all like, but interfacing with ancient Fortran code isn’t really a tidy application anyway. Is there any way we can get this reviewed and at least provisionally evaluated in the next week or so?

Nathan