[SciPy-Dev] Qhull Delaunay triangulation "equations" attribute

Phil Elson pelson.pub at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:22:41 EST 2014

Great news, thanks Andreas - this will definitely be useful in the future.
In the meantime I'm writing software which has to target v0.10 upwards, so
I've implemented the regular triangulation approach, which I'm reasonably
happy with (good results and reasonable performance, though probably a lot
slower than a direct bilinear interpolation).