[SciPy-Dev] Problem with scipy.integrate.nquad reported on stackoverflow

Gmail charlesnwoods at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:23:24 EST 2014

At least they’re giving consistent results.

nquad and dblquad are both just wrappers that call scipy.integrate.quad on itself, so it seems that something about this recursion is interacting badly, maybe with MKL. Maybe the bug can be reproduced with just a call to quad? I’m afraid my knowledge of the .integrate package peters out about here.